HYATT HOUSE WASHINGTON D.C./ THE WHARF CELEBRATES OFFICIAL OPENING
Hyatt House Washington D.C./The Wharf is now open, marking the first Hyatt House hotel in Washington D.C. Owned by PN Hoffman and managed by Concord Hospitality, the new hotel is conveniently located in the Southwest Waterfront’s newest neighborhood, The Wharf, and provides guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
“Hyatt House Washington, D.C./The Wharf is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want each and every guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road,” said General Manager David Shoshan. “Whether guests are visiting for a short trip or an extended stay, we know Hyatt House Washington D.C./ The Wharf is the perfect place to offer a personalized hotel experience that will make people feel right at home.”
Each area of the mile-long Wharf has a distinct personality and character; from the premier destination for gourmets and discerning shoppers to the perfect place to work out or relax, it offers something for all visitors.
“The Wharf’s remarkable mile-long stretch along the Potomac River is being brought to life with restaurants, retailers, residences and businesses, complemented by
monumental views and a vibrant culture,” said Mark Laport, president and CEO, Concord. “As the area continues to grow and attract a new generation of travelers, we will strive to deliver on our brand promise of exceptional guest experiences these travelers have come to expect.”
Hyatt House Washington D.C./ The Wharf offers:
• 146 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully-equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD™
• Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
• The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
• Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit, as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options
• The H BAR, which features the Sip + Savor Menu, a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts with items including Snacks + Shareables, soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered daily
• 24/7 H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
• 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
• Gathering Rooms with more than 1,650 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
• Outdoor Courtyard including water features, lawns for lounging and waterfront views with the flexibility to host cocktail receptions and social events
• Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
• A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping and other personalized perks for guests with 30+ consecutive nights
• A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
HYATT HOUSE WASHINGTON, D.C./ THE WHARF LEADERSHIP
Hyatt House Washington, D.C./The Wharf is under the leadership of General Manager David Shoshan and Director of Sales Maureen Dzialowski. In his role, Shoshan is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 59 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. Dzialowski is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Washington, D.C. area.
For more information and reservations, visit washingtondcthewharf.house.hyatt.com.
ABOUT HYATT HOUSE
Hyatt House, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, launched in 2012 and offers more than 75 locations throughout the United States, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Inspired by extensive research into guest experiences, Hyatt House hotels offer services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home. For more information, please visit hyatthouse.com. Join the conversation on Facebook, and tag photos with #HyattHouse and #WhySettle.
About Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company
As an award-winning hotel development, ownership and management company, Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company has spent the last three decades building relationships with investors on more than $2.5 billion in premium-branded properties across the United States and Canada. As an operator, both for third party owners and partners, Concord Hospitality instills value from the ground up, developing and managing with a sustainable viewpoint, a focus on quality and hands-on involvement to ensure long-term profitability and success. With the brightest talent, the most innovative processes and a commitment to giving back to the communities where associates live and work, Concord is a company that leads with purpose both internally and externally. Learn more at concordhotels.com.