Concord’s Owner Services team is always on call for our ownership groups and corporate disciplines.
Whether your needs are for property reporting or on custom owner-driven projects, we’re here to provide a direct line of communication.
Our Owner Services department is your one-stop source for key information including weekly performance updates, monthly forecasting, monthly and quarterly operational reviews and yearly budget targets. We also coordinate the capital plan to ensure comprehensive asset and CapEx tracking.
Recent Select Accomplishments
- 2019 Lifestyle Developer of the Year – Hilton
- 2019 Platinum Circle Awards – Multiple Hotels – Marriott International
- Partnership Hall of Fame recipient – Marriott International
- Recognized by Fortune as a Great Place to Work® and Best Workplaces for both Women and Millennials
- 87% of overall portfolio scoring in the “Green” and “Clear” Zones on Customer Satisfaction
- 96% of our Guests would recommend our hotels to their friends and family
- Positive Online Review Ratio – 109 Comp Index
- Concord Share Day 2017 raised over $120,000 and 168,000 meals delivered to needy families
- Concord opens the Hyatt House and first Canopy by Hilton in North America at the Wharf in Washington D.C.
- Concord opens the first Autograph Collection hotel in Pennsylvania
- Named one of the best companies to work for in all of New York by Great Place to Work® and Fortune