– Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company and Continuum Partners today announce the opening of Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar. The first Hyatt-branded and Hyatt House property in Denver’s Lakewood area, the upscale extended stay hotel is a refreshing new choice for business and leisure travelers that will provide them with the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
“We are thrilled to bring Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar to this dynamic neighborhood,” said General Manager Andra Alvarez. “The hotel’s social and contemporary environment will help our guests feel connected, welcome and at home. This Hyatt House hotel is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want each and every guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road.”
The Belmar area is a vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment district where guests can park their cars in a complimentary parking garage across the street, stay in the beautiful new hotel and walk to restaurants, bars, shopping, a movie theatre, bowling alley, summer concert series in the plaza, and countless other activities. Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar is located less than six miles from Sports Authority Field at Mile High and less than 20 minutes from Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Qdoba Restaurant Corporation and Integer Group are located just steps away from the property, and the Denver Federal Center is just seven minutes away.
Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar offers:
- 135 guestrooms, including 82-apartment style Kitchen Suites, both one-bedroom suites and studio king guestrooms, that feature fully-equipped kitchens, comfortable living rooms and spacious bedrooms, as well as 50 upscale Den guestrooms that feature a seating area with a couch and a king size bed.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Savor Menu, a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts with items including Snacks + Shareables, soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24/7 House Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- A 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going and indoor swimming pool
- Gathering Rooms with more than 2,000 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Additional services, including Guest Laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
“From Sports Authority Field to the Denver Federal Center, Lakewood attracts a mix of business and leisure travelers, making this an ideal community for the Hyatt House extended stay hotel concept,” said Mark Laport, President and CEO of Concord Hospitality. “As the area continues to grow, so does the demand for a contemporary and connected hotel designed with guests’needs in mind. The Hyatt House brand could not be a better fit and we are excited to team with Continuum Partners to help ensure this hotel represents the highest in quality accommodations in the Denver market.”
HYATT HOUSE DENVER/LAKEWOOD AT BELMAR LEADERSHIP
Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar is under the leadership of General Manager Andra Alvarez and Director of Sales Kristi Wersel. In her role, Alvarez is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s dozens of associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which Hyatt House is known. Alvarez is joined by Wersel, director of sales, who is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Denver/Lakewood area.
ABOUT HYATT HOUSE
Hyatt House, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, launched in 2012 and offers more than 65 locations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. Inspired by extensive research of guest experiences, Hyatt House hotels are designed to welcome residents rather than guests and offer services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home. To learn more about Hyatt House hotels or to book a reservation, visit www.hyatthouse.com or call 866-XS-HYATT (866-974-9288).
About Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company
As an award-winning hotel development, ownership and management company, Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company has spent the last three decades partnering with investors and third parties on more than $1 billion in properties across the United States and Canada. Concord Hospitality instills value from the ground up, developing and managing with a sustainable viewpoint and leading-edge technologies, matching ingenuity and quality with intelligent, hands-on involvement to ensure long-term profitability and a superior guest experience, both for hotels it owns and hotels it successfully operates on behalf of others. Learn more at concordhotels.com.
About Continuum Partners
Continuum Partners, LLC was created in 1997 around a progressive idea that smart growth could actually lead to more profit.
Because of the complexity of a real estate enterprise, Continuum recruited a broad base of experienced professionals from around the country to build its team. Together, this extraordinary group of people has completed an iconic portfolio of projects that have helped to reshape the way we think about our built environment in the United States.
Today, Continuum’s mission remains the same as it was when it started; to create human habitats of extraordinary character and enduring value.
With offices in Colorado and California and active projects throughout the western United States, Continuum has established itself as a national leader in large scale, mixed-use, urban projects. For more information, please visit continuumpartners.com.