RALEIGH, N.C. (Jan. 14, 2021) – Concord Hospitality Enterprises, an award-winning hotel development and management company, is pleased to announce 11 of its hotels received 2020 Marriott Select Brand (MBS) Awards across SpringHill Suites, Courtyard, Residence Inn and TownePlace Suites flags.
Hotels recognized include:
- Courtyard Charlotte, Fort Mill, SC – Diamond Circle Award
- SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe – Platinum Circle Award
- Courtyard Orlando South – Gold Circle Award
- Residence Inn Columbus University Area – Gold Circle Award
- Courtyard Houston Intercontinental Airport – Silver Circle Award
- Courtyard Knoxville West/Bearden – Silver Circle Award
- Residence Inn Durham McPherson/Duke University Medical Center Area – Silver Circle Award
- Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at Northpointe Village – Silver Circle Award
- SpringHill Suites Columbus Easton Area – Silver Circle Award
- TownePlace Suites Columbus Easton Area – Silver Circle Award
Mike Simons, general manager of the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, received the Service Excellence Award for General Manager of a SpringHill Suites hotel – the only award of its kind given throughout the brand system. It recognizes and celebrates a general manager’s commitment to service, focus on customer service and outstanding service story.
The Residence Inn Columbus University Area also received the GSS Elevate Award, awarded for the first time in 2019, which highlights the upscale hotel experience.
“It is an honor and privilege to be recognized by an industry leader and one of our trusted partners for our commitment to the guest experience,” said Mark Laport, President and CEO of Concord Hospitality. “During a year in which the hospitality industry has faced numerous challenges, it is especially gratifying to come together as peers and celebrate our shared successes.”
The annual MBS accolades are awarded based on guest satisfaction surveys (GSS) and a visitor’s intent to recommend the property to future potential guests. Platinum Circle winners represent properties with a GSS score in the top 5% of the brand from January 2019 through December 2019; Gold Circle represents those within the top 10% and Silver Circle represents those in the top 20%. Diamond Circle Awards are given to hotels open since January 2018 with an overall GSS score in the top 5%, a steady or growing year-over-year revenue per available room (RevPAR) and a highly ranked brand standard audit review score.
Concord Hospitality continues to position itself as an award-winning hotel development and management company. To view more of its awards and recognitions, visit concordhotels.com/category/awards-recognition/.